Sunday 7 September 2014

InstaSnaps #15

This past 2 weeks have been pretty good actually. Mostly went out with my friends before one by one, we all head to our respective destinations for university! 

  I've got nothing much to say really, apart from the fact that I'm going to England in 2 weeks...I can't believe it myself! I have high hopes for my first year of University. Also, I'll be attending University of Warwick in Coventry so if anyone lives anywhere around that area i.e Birmingham then do feel free to message me or something (: I am beyond excited yet nervous as it's my first time living away from home and having a taste of the 'adult world' so I have quite a bit of preparing to do. Hahah okay, I shall stop rambling now :P


Follow me on Instagram (@infamoushearts)



Instant noodle party for one // 3.5 years with this fab one <3 // I did the #ALSicebucketchallenge!


Saigon represent - gonna miss this place loads // Coffee is always a good idea // I call these my batman pants


Flowers on a Sunday morning // 1st September - The Hogwarts Express leaves Platform 9 and 3/4 at 11 o'clock // Bingo on a Tuesday afternoon because...why not?


Derp. Did the 20 facts about me tag // Bun Bo Hue for lunch - won't be having this for a while // This cutie patootie named Snow 

Mochi could be my new favourite treat // Great quote by the author of my favourite series



The Craziest Paradigm's posts this week:
Japan Photo Diary - Day 4 (Hokkaido)
Japan Photo Diary - Day 5 (Lavender Farms) - The most beautiful scenery ever.
Review // Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 01, 03 & 08 (+ swatches) - I recommend them!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10