Thursday 7 August 2014

Wishlist #29 // Missguided: Top 10 under £10

So I was browsing through the Missguided sale (up to 70% off!) and there is no doubt that my virtual wishlist is growing by the second...no joke. Since I'm one of those that dislikes spending a huge amount of money on an item of clothing, I don't have to worry because in the Under £10  section of the Missguided sale are hundreds and thousands of things that I would spend my money on without hesitation if I won the lottery. If I could, I would probably list every single item down...but since I can't, here's my Top 10 - a very minor section of my constantly growing wishlist...so minor that I am considering doing a part 2..amd maybe even 3 and 4...I really could just go on



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten


This top didn't really catch my eye at first, until I clicked back and saw that it is slightly sheer and from that point, it was love at first second sight. I love the blend of colours and the tie-dye effect and the fact that it's sheer means that it's great for layering and you can wear a cute bra or bralette inside! The perfect 'sports luxe' item.


Palm prints are the print of the season at the moment and with good reason! This dress is absolutely gorgeous. From the bodycon fit, the print and the asymmetric design...such a bargain under a tenner.


How cute is this scarf?! It has bloody watermelons on them! Another print of the summer, fruits. Watermelons, pineapples, lemons...yea, they're huge. And what better way to jump on that bandwagon than this scarf - if you've always wanted to wear a watermelon around your neck (hey, there are some funky people out there), this is the best way to do it. Of course, if watermelons aren't your thing, there are scarfs in daisies and pineapple printed scarves too...gotta catch 'em all...seriously.


You know those gorgeous, simple and dainty single bar necklaces (kind of like this one)? Well I've always wanted one. This palm tree necklace reminds me of that, except with a summer upgrade and boy isn't it just as gorgeous. A great summer time accessory.


This crop top reminds me of the Brandy Melville ones as they are so simple yet great to pair with almost anything your heart desires - especially that crochet hem detail. Pair it with shorts, different lengths skirts...super easy to dress up or down. What can I say, I'm a sucker for crochet items. 


If you want to get on the whole square-grid trend bandwagon, this is the piece for it. Casual with a basic tee, dress up with a crop top or even make it work appropriate with a formal blouse! 


In love with this top...I mean, how gorgeous is it? Look at that lilac shade, a beauty. Not to mention how off the shoulder styles are a growing trend. I can definitely imagine this being glammed up in a fancy event. The large frills aren't for the faint hearted, but I believe could flatter most body shapes. Also, it's cropped - my favourite kind of anything.


What caught my eye with these pairs of heels is definitely a colourful print which will add a pop of colour in any neutral outfit or a simple look and make you stand out instantly!


Another of my favourite in the bunch because I feel like I can do a lot with this piece. It's definitely more on the casual side, but I love the quirky floral print that might lure the sun out. Again, it's cropped. You know me well.


Usually not my style, but picturing how amazing this will look at an outdoors concert or festival makes me love it. The bell sleeves and the crochet waistline adds to the bohemian vibe and makes this look super unique and comfy.


Grand total of all 10 items? £78.80
New summer wardrobe = large hole in wallet? Think again.
P.S: Check out Darcy Clothing's 70% sale for summer & get a 10% off with 'darccy10'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10