Saturday 19 July 2014

Outfit // Make Me Your Aphrodite






ALSO ON CHICTOPIA






Crop top: Glamorous via ASOS (eBay similar + Missguided similar)
Skirt: grandmother's (Boohoo similar + Nasty Gal similar)
Wedges: New Look (eBay similar)
Hair clip: thrifted
Leaf Earrings: gifted by aunt (Dorothy Perkins similar + MetroParkUSA similar)


"Make me your Aphrodite 

Make me your one and only 

But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy" 



- Dark Horse by Katy Perry 



------------------------------------------------------------



  Although I bought this crop top a while back, I haven't really featured it in any blog posts yet...oops. I'm really glad I got it though because it's one of my most worn tops to date. I love the racerback-ish cut and the mixture of orange, pinks and whites in a summery palm print. I actually wore this a few weeks back for a friend's 18th birthday at a fancy restaurant. When paired with a plain yet sophisticated black maxi skirt that my grandmother passed down to me, it looks elegant yet fun. Depending on your choice of footwear, it can also be transformed into a beach party look!

  Depending on when you're reading this, I'll either be packing to go to Japan, on a plane to Japan or at Japan so... :D I'll be there for a little over a week so I have scheduled a few (maybe just one/two...) posts (: Also, did anyone also hear about the MH17 news? About how the passenger plane got shot down by an air missile over the Ukraine-Russia border? So upsetting. The only question I have is, why? And that has made me 10 times more paranoid about flying...but I'm praying that we'll all have a safe flight there and back because I'm super excited about visiting Japan :')



P.S: Check out Darcy Clothing's 70% sale for summer & get a 10% off with 'darccy10'





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10