Saturday 28 June 2014

Wishlist #28 // ASOS Summer Sale



If any of you have been living under a rock (or an equivalent of said rock), then you may not know that ASOS is currently having their summer sale with up to 50% off a whole bunch of things - from summer shoes to dresses to swimwear - there's something for everyone. I really hate it when ASOS has sales because I end up wanting everything and anything...even when I  still have a ton of unworn items...oops...And since I haven't done a wishlist in a long while, here are my Top 8 picks from my ever-growing saved list. It was hard to narrow it down, trust me.




1. Kiss the Sky Field of Dreams Maxi Slip Dress (£45 -> £13 // US$85.74 -> US$24.77)

  Maxi dresses are a staple item for the summer, especially during festival or holiday season as they're fuss-free and does the magic all on its own! All you need is a few accessories and a nice pair of sandals. I love the floral design on this and how it's so light and flowy.


2. ASOS Smock Dress in Acid Wash (£35 -> £10) // US$66.69 -> US$19.05)

  I'm still in my 'I love smock dresses' phase and this is no exception. Again, something super simple, but this also means that you can dress it up or down as you desire. This design also comes in Petite for people that are well, petite like meeeeeee (:


3. ASOS Cami Playsuit (£20 -> £10 // US$38.11 -> US$19.05)

  I'm loving this playsuit for several reasons. Firstly, for its simplicity. I'm all about simple clothing that you can pair with accessories to change up your look. Also, the bright yellow colour just screams summer and would be a great addition to your holiday suitcase!


4. ASOS Maxi Skirt in Colourblock (£30 -> £18 // US$57.16 -> US$34.30)

  If you don't know by now, my look for maxi skirts is still going strong. I love the ombre-ish, colourblock effect and again, great for vacations. Can't you tell, I have summer on my mind :P If you want a more pastel version, there is also one for just £15 here


5. ASOS Elgin Supersoft Skinny Jeans in Black (£28 -> £14 // US$53.35 -> US$26.68)

  Black jeans are a staple for any season, and what better ones than the ASOS Elgin Supersoft Skinny Jeans! Super comfy and flattering. I also do not have a pair of jeans in black so this one is definitely on my list!


6. New Look Pacific Platform Wedge Sandals (£27 -> £19 // US$53.33 -> US$36.20)

  When you're on vacation, comfort and relaxation is your top priority. And this is the reason why wedges are invented. Summer is also a time to experiment with colour and quirky prints and I love the bright cobalt blue shade as well as the palm prints on the sole - too cute.


7. ASOS Culotte Shorts in Tropical Print (£15 -> £9 // US$28.58 -> US$17.15)

  If you've been reading my past blog posts, you will know my obsession with culottes. Shorts that are not really shorts, are comfy and flowy and looks like a skirt? Now that's my thing. I already own a plain teal pair that I've worn to death so a printed one is definitely on my to-buy list and I know I'll get tons of wear out of it.


8. New Look Saddle Bag in Tan (£15.99 -> £9.50 // US$30.47 -> US$18.10)

  Kind of ironic since it's the last item, but this is possibly my favourite thing on this list and I am currently umm-ing and ahh-ing on whether I should get it. Simply because I don't have a bag like it! It's spacious enough to put all my essentials and more...could even pass for a school/university bag? I love the crossbody details and the neutral tan shade. Urgh, wantwantwant...get it my basket.



Seriously though, if you haven't taken a look at the ASOS sale...I suggest you do!
What's your favourite item?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10